Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Intro

My name is Bo Johnson. I fish in a jon boat tournament series called Lil Water Bassin with my fishin buddy Ronnie. This is my 2nd year fishing in tournaments. My 1st year we won 1, came in second in 1, and came in 3rd 2 times. This year we have acquired 4 sponsors; Skippy Fish Lures, Bama Jigs, Mark's Outdoors, and Shaky Jake Lures. All these sponsors have been really good to us and I will be advertising their amazing products every chance I get. I hope to have an even better year this year now that we have learned the ropes of tournament fishing. It's a totally different style of fishing from normal. Sunburn, lack of sleep, and sore arm and shoulder muscles the day after are a few things, but I actually look forward to all that. Like not sleeping the night before the tournament from being so excited and nervous for the next day, and being wide awake enough to talk the tournament through again on the ride home. It's more than just a hobby....it becomes a way of life.

2 comments:

  1. It's a hard but Gr8 way of life, meet lots of people, share many smiles, and yes, there's a sunburn headed your way. Tight Lines Bo <*(((><~N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, Ive always got the sunglasses line. lol

      Delete