Sunday, March 2, 2014

Installed New LEDs On My Boat- Not Bluewater LED

Didn't get to fish the last tournament cause my partner backed out last second, but Ive have some time to work on the boat. So I bought these led strips off ebay about a month ago. Got them wired up today and tested them out tonight. They are amazing and waterproof! They light up the boat soooo good. For all the led strips I paid about $5.00! Not putting down Bluewater LED, but this is an amazing alternative for cheap. If you would like to know how I did everything comment and Ill write up another post with pics of wiring also. I have bought 8 more strips I'm gonna put under the trailer and a few more in the boat when I get the new decking done. Here is a link to the strips I bought. http://www.ebay.com/itm/400587369633?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

No comments:

Post a Comment